Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hmm been wanting to update this blog for a few days now, but getting thoughts like what's the point of writing something that no one bothers to read?? lol

well, just for fun sake..

Anyway I'm on mc for a whole week.
First time i could remember ever getting an mc that last more then 2 days, and this is the first mc of my ns life ( still more to come?)

Why the mc? Cause I had an operation on Mon, to remove the two 2nd Molars on my lower jaw.
Yes two, two tooth in one op, what's worse was the anaesthetic wore off half way through the op. When the doc was moving on to the second tooth.

Ooooh the PAINNNN!!! >.<

I think I used about 3-4 anaesthetic shot for the whole op, even the doctor sounded annoyed.
On the way home from the hospital, the wound wouldn't stop bleeding.
I was literally drinking blood......

Well, thankfully, that's over. They told me i had to go back on the 4th of May to remove the stitches? Can there be stitches on my gum? Either way doesn't sound like it's gonna be enjoyable.

Ah well.. lets just live through this week. The biggest problem is...Food.. and then there's boredom.



Help me??

12:21 PM



About Me

Jayce.
25041990

mutterings !


runaways !

Let me know any outdated links XD

Abigail
AmandaFoo
DaAmanda
ChristenAmanda
Ben
Bex
Cedric
ChiaMin
Geckting
Glen
Jaz
Jenny
JiaHui
JingWei
Joleen
Jolene-np
Jolene
Jooneo
Joseph
Josephine
Justina
KarChun
Lem
Lestari
LiPing
Mag
Melissa
MuEn
Nicholas
Peychyi, Evelyn
PeiQing
PeiXin
PeiYan
Peter
PhilotheaMeiYi
Phoebe
Prissyler
Rayna
Rui Hao
RuiZhen, Rachel
Ruth Cherine
Serene
SerMeng
Shaun
ShihChing, Sherlayne
ShiPing, Bernadette
Shuhfen
Tivona,ZeJun
Val
Vivian
WenWen
XinYi
XueTing
Yingying

credits !

  • Layout done by: audrey
  • Images by: deviantart
  • Coded in: blogger
  • Skins available at blogskins.com
  • Image hosted at photobucket.com


    do not remove ! (: