Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Who am I?~ I'm not the most perfect, I'm not the most humble, I'm not totally selfless, i'm not prideless, i'm not super-smart, i'm not full of talents, but most of all, i'm not lost. I'm a child of God.

I realised I haven't really dared to show much, or post much about my Christian life online, cause of fear. Fear of being mocked..fear of being labelled as a 'freak'.

But then God has done so much for me that i just can't keep it under anymore. And if God is with me, seriously whom shall i fear? I remember reading somewhere that the worse someone can do to u, is to kill u. But what is death if Jesus has overcome it?

lol really hope from now on i can do more for Him then i've been doing.

Ok Ns is about 50% done, one year down, one more to go. Somehow its like being in school, when everything comes to an end in the year, the next year it picks up with added rigor. The training for this first week after our (sorta) 5 weeks off have been one of the hardest yet, leaving all of us aching all over. And its showing no signs of slowing down. I know there are benefits but the process is definitely painful :\

Ah well tmr will always be a better day lol, lets just enjoy the weekend for now :D

6:29 AM



About Me

Jayce.
25041990

mutterings !


runaways !

Let me know any outdated links XD

Abigail
AmandaFoo
DaAmanda
ChristenAmanda
Ben
Bex
Cedric
ChiaMin
Geckting
Glen
Jaz
Jenny
JiaHui
JingWei
Joleen
Jolene-np
Jolene
Jooneo
Joseph
Josephine
Justina
KarChun
Lem
Lestari
LiPing
Mag
Melissa
MuEn
Nicholas
Peychyi, Evelyn
PeiQing
PeiXin
PeiYan
Peter
PhilotheaMeiYi
Phoebe
Prissyler
Rayna
Rui Hao
RuiZhen, Rachel
Ruth Cherine
Serene
SerMeng
Shaun
ShihChing, Sherlayne
ShiPing, Bernadette
Shuhfen
Tivona,ZeJun
Val
Vivian
WenWen
XinYi
XueTing
Yingying

credits !

  • Layout done by: audrey
  • Images by: deviantart
  • Coded in: blogger
  • Skins available at blogskins.com
  • Image hosted at photobucket.com


    do not remove ! (: